follow the exploits of our top xc pilots in world level international comps

Friday, May 27, 2011

This is your captain speaking

so someone had the brilliant idea to register me as team leader (Geoff!), now I'm getting emails from the organisers about bringing an Australian flag to the ceremony etc, and no, apparently it can't be one that doubles as a bath towel.

It's all suddenly starting to get a lot more real, and I am planning to head to Austria to the "Schmittenpokal" http://www.ikarus-pinzgau.com/schmittenpokal-1/schmittenpokal-2011/
to finally fly my brand new M4. Wish me luck with the weather!

Antje

2 comments:

  1. Antje, congratulations on being in the Aussie Team and also as Team Manager! Have fun with the new glider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best on your coming adventures

    ReplyDelete